1. New air services priced by the Ministère des Transports
The Ministry of Transport has published Circular No. 06/2022/TT-BGTVT amending and supplementing a number of articles of Circular No. 36/2015/TT-BGTVT of July 24e2015 of the Minister of Transport relating to the regulation of the prices of domestic air transport services and the prices of specialized aviation services.
Consequently, the Ministry of Transport fixes the prices of a certain number of air services operated by companies in a monopoly position, companies or groups of companies in a dominant position on the airport market consisting of:
- Aircraft parking rental service.
- Passenger check-in counter rental service.
- Baggage carousel rental service.
- Deck rental service for boarding and disembarking passengers on the plane.
- Flat-rate technical services for ground commerce at airports (for airports where the flat-rate method is no longer applied).
- Automatic baggage sorting service.
- Aviation fueling service.
- Service for use of the underground infrastructure of the fuel supply system at airports.
- Franchise for the operation of air services, including concession services: passenger terminal; stations, goods warehouses; serve commercial ground engineering; repair and maintenance of aviation vehicles and equipment; aeronautical technique; provision of airline meals; aviation fuel supply (These add new services).
This circular takes effect from July 15e2022.
2. New conditions for the implementation of industrial park infrastructure projects
The government issued Decree 35/2022/ND-CP regulating the management of industrial parks and economic zones.
The decree includes 08 chapters, 76 articles, regulating general issues; invest in infrastructure, create industrial parks and economic zones; policies for the development of industrial zones and economic zones; certain types of industrial parks and urban industrial-service-zones; the national information system on industrial parks and economic zones; State management of industrial parks and economic zones; functions, tasks, powers and organizational structure of the management board of industrial parks, export processing zones and economic zones; and conditions of execution.
In particular, with regard to investments in infrastructure and the construction of industrial parks, Decree 35/2022/ND-CP abolishes the procedure for establishing industrial zones in order to reduce administrative procedures for companies. Accordingly, an industrial park is deemed to have been created when the competent authority:
- Decide on the investment policy of industrial park infrastructure projects using public investment capital in accordance with the law on public investment;
- Approve the investment policy and at the same time approve the investor, approve the investor or grant the investment registration certificate to execute the investment project on the construction and infrastructure enterprise of the industrial park in accordance to the regulations of the investment law.
In addition, Decree 35/2022/ND-CP also completes the conditions for investment and activity in the infrastructure of the industrial park (occupancy rate, size of the industrial park, capacity of the investor and some other conditions) based on the inheritance of the provisions of Decree No. 82./2018/ND-CP and the provisions of Clauses 2 and 3 of Article 7 of the Investment Law to ensure compliance with the characteristics of the industrial park infrastructure project.